The pandemic exposed the vulnerability and risk exposure that plant and facilities maintenance leaders face in the global parts and materials supply chain. Unmanaged, highly volatile, and reactive supply chains with a decentralized, fragmented supply base have created operational inefficiencies and increased waste, leaving little room for innovation. Add inflation to the mix, and buyers and suppliers are doing everything they can to cut costs while still securing a resilient supply chain.
’s Amarish Kapadia and SDI
’s Eric Miltz as they discuss the economic issues currently influencing supply chains, the limitations of legacy approaches to managing maintenance, repair and operating supplies, how working capital optimization helps you and your suppliers, and how rapidly evolving technology can help with supply chain consolidation and optimization, giving you a more efficient and resilient supply chain.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- The economic affects influencing supply chains today, and the limitations of legacy supply chain management approaches
- How access to parts and talent are disrupting supply chains
- How supplier consolidation and inflationary pressure are impacting supply chains
- How technology and the right data can optimize inventory decisions, productivity and visibility within your supply chain
- How access to working capital and early payment alternatives can alleviate pressure on suppliers, enabling scalability, and giving you preferred buyer status
Watch the Webinar
Amarish Kapadia, VP Sales – Supply Chain Finance — LSQ
Vikas Shah, Chief Revenue Officer — LSQ
Eric Miltz, Director of MRO Solutions — SDI