The benefits of supply chain finance have been widely heralded: increased liquidity, lower financing costs and improved resiliency of your supply chain. However, access to supply chain programs is often limited to Fortune 1000 companies and their top-tier suppliers. LSQ believes that any enterprise should have access to the benefits of supply chain finance. We’ve built a new platform, LSQ FastTrack®, that addresses the problems of existing platforms and expands access to this form of financing.
In this webinar, we’ll explore how CFOs are using supply chain finance to optimize working capital and generate revenue. We’ll help you determine if it’s the right fit for your business and how to implement it successfully.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- What supply chain finance is, how it works, and how it differs from dynamic discounting
- Why supply chain finance programs have remained inaccessible to mid-market enterprises
- How supply chain finance benefits your business, your supply chain and your suppliers
- The keys to launching a successful supply chain finance program with your suppliers
- How LSQ FastTrack addresses the shortcomings of existing supply chain finance solutions
Watch the Webinar
Lori Sternola, Senior VP, Working Capital Solutions — LSQ
John Teixeira, CMO — LSQ