Supply chain disruptions are driving a need for short-term sources of liquidity to sustain operations and reduce risk across increasingly complex global supply chains. Macroeconomic events fueled by the pandemic and geopolitical instability have only accelerated this pressure.
Join LSQ, in partnership with the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) & Huntington National Bank with EXIM’s Supply Chain Finance Guarantee Program for a webinar to learn more about the current supplier landscape and evaluate whether Supply Chain Finance is a viable working capital solution for your business.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- Current Credit Insurance Landscape and its impact on US suppliers
- How to optimize Cash Conversion Cycles in today’s time
- How to assess the financial health of your supply chain and mitigate risk
- How to leverage a government-backed guarantee program
- How to improve supply chain resiliency with a supply chain finance program
- How supply chain finance encourages supplier health and financial stability
Watch the Webinar
Dan Ambrico, CEO — LSQ
Vikas Shah, EVP Supply Chain Finance — LSQ
Aryam Vazquez, Chief Economist — EXIM Bank
Steve Freshour, VP Business Credit — EXIM Bank
Andy Arduini, SVP — Huntington National Bank
Stay in the loop