The Coronavirus has had wide-ranging impacts on US exporters and their suppliers. Working Capital and Cash Flow optimization have become extremely important to maintaining a resilient supply chain and keeping suppliers liquid. Whether your company is a manufacturer, service provider, or an industry wholesaler, you can learn strategies and tools to maintain supply chain health when growing your business to international markets.
Join LSQ, in partnership with the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) & United States Steel Corporation, for a webinar to learn more about the current global economic landscape, how to assess supplier health, and learn about useful financial solutions that improve working capital and supplier access to liquidity.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- Current global economic, trade, and supply chain landscape and the forecast for US suppliers
- How optimizing the Cash Conversion Cycle can improve working capital and cash flow management
- How to assess the financial health of your supply chain and mitigate risk
- How solutions such as supply chain finance encourage supplier health and financial stability
- What is a government-backed SCF EXIM guarantee and how it improves access to liquidity
Watch the Webinar
Dan Ambrico, CEO — LSQ
Vikas Shah, EVP Supply Chain Finance — LSQ
Aryam Vazquez, Chief Economist — EXIM Bank
Jon Blaho, Director Supply Chain Finance — EXIM Bank
John Foody, Chief Procurement Officer — U.S. Steel
Stay in the loop