Join LSQ and the Diversity Consortium for this live webinar where we’ll survey the landscape of working capital and cash flow solutions available to disadvantaged and minority-owned (XBE) suppliers and corporate supply chains. It’s a well known fact that XBE suppliers have long faced difficulties obtaining or qualifying for traditional financing.
This webinar will explore why this disparity exists, key challenges facing XBE suppliers, and what solutions exist to help minority-owned suppliers obtain the financing they need to make their businesses grow and thrive.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- An overview of the current data surrounding minority-owned businesses and access to finance
- The main reasons minority-owned businesses are often turned down for traditional finance
- Introduce the Cash Conversion Cycle and how businesses should try to manage working capital
- Explore different working capital solutions available to suppliers including: Invoice Factoring, PO Finance, and Supply Chain Finance
- Hear from experts on what is being done to ensure a level playing field for minority-owned businesses
Watch the Webinar
Kavy Lenon, Supplier Diversity Manager — Meijer
Robert Hanshaw, Sr. Director of Procurement — Coca-Cola
Robert Travia, President & COO — Diversity Consortium
Lori Sternola, VP Supply Chain Sales — LSQ
John Teixeira, VP of Marketing — LSQ