Join LSQ and Danya Perry, VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for the Raleigh Chamber or Commerce for this live webinar where we’ll discuss the benefits and challenges of creating meaningful DEI programs within your business and supply chain.
This session will explore the importance of creating a business that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace culture, and empowering minority-owned businesses (MBEs) to participate in your supply chain. We will also look at the financial barriers faced by MBEs and how successful companies are overcoming those barriers.
Highlights from this webinar include:
- How promoting DEI in your business and supply chain can benefit your bottom line
- What a supplier diversity program needs to be successful
- The main reasons minority-owned businesses are often turned down for traditional finance
- What steps can be taken to promote a diverse, equitable, and inclusive supply chain
- How a supply chain finance program can help drive your DEI initiatives
Watch the Webinar
Danya Perry, VP Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion — Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
Lori Sternola, VP Supply Chain Sales — LSQ
Andy Cagle, Content Marketing Director — LSQ
Stay in the loop